Corresponds to Enneagram 8,
A Dozen Things about You
1. You are aggressive by nature, which you channel into physical survival and material security.
2. Seeing the world as hostile, and you will “win or go down fighting”
3. You are generous and fiercely protective of friends and family, and you can establish more territory and stockpile more supplies than anyone.
4. You have a tendency toward excess, and it shows up everywhere. You don’t necessarily hoard things, but you want to make sure that what you need is available to you, so you will never be deprived or dependent.
5. You take charge of your creature comforts, which gives you the illusion that you are in control
6. You tend to be profane and vulgar; it’s your vocabulary of rage, and you often feel enraged
7. You use anger to defend yourself against an unacknowledged inner softness.
8. Unable to admit your own inner softness, you project it out onto the small and helpless among us, taking care of their vulnerabilities instead of your own
9. You test people to see if they are for you or against you. If they stand up to you, you know they are strong and can be trusted
10. You prefer confrontation to diplomacy; it’s quicker
11. You see things in black and white, simplifying the world and its issues
12. You are loyal and protective to your friends and will work endlessly to promote justice wherever there is injustice