Corresponds to Enneagram Style 7, Self-Preservation Subtype
Ten Things about You
1. You love an abundant life with your family and close friends
2. Your life emphasis is on planning positive social experiences so that you don’t miss out on anything
3. You emphasize sharing ideas and conversation, planning fun projects and food, thus you’re prone to over-talking, over-stimulation and over-eating.
4. Identifying with likeminded people who share your ideals and dreams helps you feel secure.
5. You see these people as friends who protect you from being trapped or limited in a boring or painful life
6. You reframe any negative issues in your life into something lighter and brighter; the lemonade you make is always much sweeter than anyone else’s
7. You’re spontaneous and a risk-taker, but you’re not a fool about it
8. You love gluttonous pleasures, but you also know there is a price to be paid for excess, which acts as the necessary brakes in your life
9. With a stingy streak to your personality, you prefer good times that don’t cost much, which you reframe as an appreciation for nature or anything that is free
10. Unlike other Enneagram Style 7s, who are highly idealistic, you are more pragmatic and materialistic