1/05/2013

YA Debut Author Challenge ... The Books I Hope to Read

So I looked at the 200+ debut author books being released in 2013 and I would love to read many, many, many of them. But alas, too many books, too little time. I'm limiting my scope to books that are either contemporary or historical. A few might have a touch of paranormal, and most are either romances or stories with a strong romance thread. I hope to read and review the following:

Hooked by Liz Fichera, to be released this month.









The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepherd. This one doesn't fit within  my other reading, but it sounds so intriguing, like a takeoff on The Island of Dr. Moreau, that I want to read it. It's being released this month.







City of a Thousand Dolls by Miriam Foster, to be released in February.









 In the Shadow of Blackbirds by Cat Winters, to be released in April.









The Book of Broken Hearts by Sarah Ockler, to be released in May.









The Beautiful and the Cursed by Page Morgan, to be released in May.









How My Summer Went up in Flames by Jennifer Doktorski, to be released in May.








Our Song by Jordanna Fraiberg, to be released in May.









Riptide by Lindsey Scheibe, to be released in May.









Belle Epoque by Elizabeth Ross, to be released in June.









Born of Illusion by Teri Brown, to be released in June.









Canary by Rachel Alpine, to be released in August.










That's a dozen books, one per month . . . I think I should be able to do it, in addition to my other reviewing.
Click here for my original post on the DAC. It's complete with a list of 200+ YA debut authors for 2013.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. It means a lot to me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...