7/17/2012

Inspired By ...

No, I'm not breaking my blogging hiatus, except to mention that my friend Kim has posted an interview of me on her website.

Since the beginning of the year, she's been doing a monthly feature called, "Inspired by," about one of her many creative friends.

I met Kim when she first started bringing her daughter Molly to the library to attend lapsit programs. I don't remember how or when we learned that we're both writers, but that connection began an enduring friendship. I invited her to a children's writer critique group I'd started in 2007. She's been a great friend ever since.

She's also one of the most talented writers I've met in our area. It's only a matter of time before you will be able to read middle grade fantasy written by Kim Harris Thacker. Besides posting reviews and posts on other creative subjects to her website, Kim is also a regular reviewer at "Bookshop Talk."

The picture is of me and hubbie at Elk River Falls in Elk River, Idaho.

3 comments:

  1. Cathy, thank you so much for letting me interview you! You truly do inspire me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you! Congrats on the interview.
    Looks like you and hubby are having a nice time!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just read your interview with Kim. Super! Glad to get to know you better, and learn how dedicated you are to writing. You've already accomplished a lot :-) I don't have near that many manuscripts completed...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. It means a lot to me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...