Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

A to Z Challenge 2012

I did it. I signed up for the 2012 A to Z Challenge. If you're not aware of it, each year bloggers are invited to post (almost) every day during the month of April.

To unify the theme, each day's post follows one of the letters of the alphabet in consecutive order, beginning on Sunday, April 1 with "A". The rest of the Sundays, you can have off.

It's fun to visit blogs and see how bloggers tackled each day's letter theme.

Last year I did posts on Enneagram types and subtypes, which were very popular, and can still be read. (See page bar above with that title.)

This year I've decided to highlight where I live, the Palouse of southeastern Washington / northern Idaho.

I like doing the challenge because it's an opportunity to get acquainted with many, many new bloggers. Last Sunday when I signed up, I was already #1182. Today, just under 1300 have signed up for the challenge.

What does that mean for the month of April? One huge, exciting blog fest. It's a great opportunity to follow new blogs and also to get new followers.  

Arlee Bird started it in 2010, but it's now so big that he has the help of about a dozen co-sponsors. Go HERE to sign up.

It's not too late to join the blogging frenzy that will be happening in just ... five days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...