5/02/2011

Blog Awards!

For everyone who entered the A to Z Challenge, Author Elizabeth Mueller has given us the following award. Thanks, Elizabeth!





For everyone who finished the challenge, an award's being given by its fantastic hosts: Arlee Bird, Jeffrey Beesler, Alex J. Cavanaugh, Jen Daiker, Candace Ganger, Karen J Gowen, Talli Roland, and Stephen Tremp. Thank you to the hosts!



Also, C.J. Ward at Random Writings passed some awards to me. Thanks, CJ!!! This is the first time I've gotten the Versatile Blogger award, and so that is very cool indeed. Both awards ask that you

1. Link back to the awarder (which I’ve done above)

2. Share 7 things about yourself.

3. Award this to 10-15 newly discovered bloggers

4. Tell said bloggers they have an award waiting.

Seven Things about Me:

1. I'm left-handed.

2. I'm a morning person.

3. In addition to writing, I have a passion for scrapbooking, although I haven't done much of that lately, as I'm finishing revisions on my YA manuscript. But when that's done ... in August, I plan to take annual leave and lock myself in my scrapbooking room for a week.

4. My daughter once said there'd be a sign at the end of our road pointing to the "Ensley Library." I've made every effort for that not to happen--and though I am by profession a librarian and have access to all books--the books just keep multiplying in my home. One or two a week arrive in my mailbox from Amazon. Blast that "Buy with One Click" button. Last fall, I finally did set up a library in our storage room.

5. Like C.J. who gave me the awards, I have an office supply fetish. The things I can absolutely never, ever have enough of are 3-ring binders, page dividers and page protectors. Every time I turn around, I'm buying more.

6. I love my electronic gadgets: my 3-G wireless modem; my tiny voice recorder; my 250 gig portable hard drive (that fits in my palm); my cell phone; my Netbook computer and my laptop computer. Because I spend more time away from home than at home each week, how would I do without these dandy little devices?

7.  I love all my electronic devices, and yet I have no interest in owning a Kindle or a Nook or a Sony Reader.

So now I'd like to present the awards to 10 blogs I discovered via the A to Z Challenge. I discovered MANY really cool blogs, but I'm on my lunch break and don't have time to acknowledge you all in this post, so ... Catch you next time around!

Shelli at A*Musings
Angeline
B. Miller at B. Miller Fiction 
Carla at Carla's Writing World
Shellie at Chapter Writer
Katie at Creepy Query Girl
HowLynn Martin at HowLynnTime
Sharon at Sharon the Librarian
Melissa at The Guardian Writer
Lindsay at Adventures in Writing

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for the award, and for letting me know that you enjoy my blog :) I do not comment often, but I am still reading.And just to let you know, I love you blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the award. I've met some awesome new bloggers. Can't wait to keep reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the awards!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats to you and thank you for the award! I have a thing for office supplies to- actually I love to splurge on sticky notes, paper, binders, and multicolored felt tip pens right before the revision process: pumps me up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. COngratulations on the awards! I think all writers have a thing for stationery/office supplies. It's one of the few job perks!
    - Sophia.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the A to Z challenge award, Cathy! I know of some deserving bloggers to pass it along to. I just need to think of seven things about me and I'll be handing it off. Thank!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. It means a lot to me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...