2/06/2010

It's Blog Award Time!

I returned from my vacation with two blog awards. A big Thank You to Emily at Ninja Librarian, for the Bliss (Happy 101) Award. I'm to list 10 things that make me happy, and then to pass the award to five bloggers. Cool!  These make me happy--

1. My husband
2. My adult children and grandchildren
3. My reading and writing/blogging friends
4. My co-workers (all of whom are also friends)
5. My Storytime families
6. My home
7. My active life
8. My quiet life
9. Art in all varieties of forms, but especially as expressed through the written word
10. Freedom

(Do I sound possessive, or what? My this, my that, my everything--)

I'm passing this award on to the following blogs:

Carrie at Reading My Library
Sandra at Musings of a Book Addict
Kristen at BookNAround
Jayme at Bring on the Books
Deb at Readerbuzz

The other award was the Prolific Blogger Award, from Vicki at Reading at the Beach. Thank you!

Here are the rules for this one:
1. Every winner of the Prolific Blogger Award has to pass on this award to at least seven other deserving prolific bloggers. Spread some love! (Done, below.)


2. Each Prolific Blogger must link to the blog from which he/she has received the award. (Done, above.)

3. Every Prolific Blogger must link back to This Post, which explains the origins and motivation for the award. (Done--This Post is excellent for telling it like it is, regarding blogging!)

4. Every Prolific Blogger must visit this post and add his/her name in the Mr. Linky, so that we all can get to know the other winners. (Click here for the Mr. Linky page.) (Done.)
 
Here are my Prolific Bloggers:

Eva at Eva's Book Addiction
Abby at Abby (the) Librarian
Stacy at Welcome to my Tweendom
Miss Ami at Three Turtles and their Librarian
Erica at The Book Cellar
Sarah at Sarah's Random Musings
Rebecca at Afterthoughts

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the award! :) You've made my night. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of the Happy 101 award. Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the prolific blogger award! And congratulations on your new baby grandson - tiny but mighty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the Happy 101. It's such a cute and cheery award. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah! Thank you so much for the prolific blogger award. Of course, I received it right at the beginning of a week-long blogging hiatus. :) Isn't that always the way? I'll pass it on now ASAP.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. It means a lot to me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...